Memorial and Beach day

19~08~2011

Breakfast prepared by Hubby <3
I am a spoiled princess :)

Outfit of the day

Today, we went to visit a Park, where there is
a sort of Memorial,








Pupils :p

Flags's room






View of Melbourne under an amazing Sun ~










Made me think of X-Men ! XD
Plus, we just watched Wolverine Origins lol

Tram Station

After, we decided to go to the beach;
it was sunny and warm so ...
I had a little break to eat a cupcake.



Cream~!
I do not know what I have a the moment;
I am crazy in love with cupcakes ._.


The sun desapeared,
and with the weather's changement's,
the beach bay became froggy .

Made me think when I am at Villers-sur-Mer,
in Normandy =D !



Awww ~
Normandy even in australia, 
just amazing , I do love !

 I am a winner è_é !
I had to go to the water ! XD
Which was not more warm than the one of the Atlantic in Normandy ! XD

Lunch Time

Because Oysters are healthy =D


Fish and chips - Lasagnas with salad




Luna Park !
I will try to go


After, going to Box Hill and Shopping center


For you my Brother =D

a thing with sausage inside :p


Shopping Center at Doncaster

* in love*

Umbrella, because I lost mine few days ago -_-

New creams because I finished mines,
I will see how it works :)

New watch, because I did not have one in white.
Yes it's hello Kitty ... I am childish T_T
But I liked that shape ._.

Lace, fur, ribbons, roses and pearls to customize my boots :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire