Chinatown

10~08~2011


Today, went to the chinese district,
Hubby needed to book ticket for china, 
having tour soon in Shangai and Moscow,
so I stayed in the shopping center to do some shopping =D

Cute hair accesories and jewels

Amazing for bras and pyjamas !
like in Japan

After, I wanted to , finally, try the pink and sparkly cupcakes
I saw at Doncaster Westfield Shopping Center è_é !

Hot Italian Chocolate and Cupcake
The hot chocolate is not bad, but I prefer the one at Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar.
But thye cupcake o_o !!
So delicious !!! >_<
Melting in the mouth *_*
I'll try to bring some in Paris


Sparkles !!

resting a bit

Modern ._.


Purchases:
Hairpin

Looks Like jesus Diamante design,
Makes me laugh when some stupid girls spend +300% of the real price
for the same thing, but with the JD tag ^^"
yes girls, even with 90% OFF, Jesus Diamante will always makes money on you,
they do not sell at loss =D
*Source: Fashion Buisness  lessons*


earings

Pyjamas
I got a bras set and leg warmers for cheap too x)

Balloons's invation in the room ._.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire