Melbourne Museum & St Kilda Beach

 22~08~2011

Today, we will go to visit the Melbourne Museum again,
but for the permanent exhibitions.

Daily Outfit

But earlier this morning,
we were still sleeping,
the postman knocked on thye door,
I got the order I made before to leave Paris for Melbourne ~!


Hime slippers
Very warm and comfortables~

Jesus Diamante Bows

Jesus Diamante Ring

Nightgown

Liz Lisa dress
well, it's actually a bit too short to be a dress ^^"

Jesus Diamante Bolero

Jesus Diamante earsmuff

Lolita dress

Jesus Diamante dress

Wig

Lace
I ordered around 22meters of lace,
I will finally fix customize my dresses =D

It was a beautiful day, sunny and warm <3


There were "The Alpine winter festivals"
They installer a skating ring o_o ?!?!
To see it in Melboure,
even if it's the winter , It is a bit surprising !

Of course , even under a winter sun, it is melting fats x)
Makes e thing of the skating rink in Paris, the one front the town hall
during winter.

Yeah .... Because he wanted me to do it T_T


Well, finally in the Museum:

Blue whale

Pythons, around 10meters

Because the have teeths o_o
I though the only had crochets -_-"

something between reptile and mammal

Dame nature miwed a bit everything at the begining,
so, she decided to separate step by step the different species. :P

Old Melbourne tram


Platypus

possum

Small kangourou

possum



Emu
(ça m'émeu :p )


Peacock

Pinguin

Albatross
It's pretty huge o_o
and made me think about "The Rescuers Down Under"
the two mouses fly on an albatross ....^^"


Young and baby albatross

Baby and adut

Frogs

Wombat with a baby

Possum

Koalas

Kiwi ( no not the dog living in Jap ... hem XD)

Kangourous foetus

Dinos'


@_@




This one lives in the houses 
Charming , isn't it ? x)


Super big ants T_T

Ants are like Lolita dresses:
they are available in several colors: Black, red, green ....

Una cucaracha~ Una cucaracha ~
I really hate cockcroaches ...

Snails

XD

Scorpio

T_T


these ones were not in a display window !
We could touch them T_T









Dino' eggs












Looks like cotton x)




Under UV light, they are fluo !

and normal light, they are simple 








ancestors of mammals,
theses ones were real and alive

Kangoo

Koala

Koala VS wombat

Platypus

Possum

*
Flyyyyyyyy !

Platypus

Kiwi

I do not remember the name,
but the feathers are amazing for hats ....
OMG T_T I am thinking like these bitches of fashion designers
ready to kill animals for fur, feathers .....
School never leaves you ._.


Tasmania devil :p



Hello, Kitty ! <3

* Harry Potter music*


Panda x)

"Et la marmotte elle met le choco dans le papier d'alu"
Milka, tendrement chocolat. XD


* Harry Potter's music again*
They put Edwige in a museum :p

rabbit teeths XDDDDD
It's a cliché but ... XD

Wolve(rine)

Teddy ~





That's why I never go too far when i swim
in the sea .....
Who knows what you could have under your feet o_o !



Hmmm + some kilos on the hips XD








Optic illusion,
made me think of Alice in Wonderland,
Sorry XD Im totally in love with Alice Madness the return XD

After Museum, I wished to go somewhere,
but not at home x)
So Darling bring me to saint Kilda Beach again :)
Make me think so much about Empuria Brava in Spain ^^"



We took our dinner at a Mexican restaurant


We were only us both~
Romantic :p



I don't know what I have with Burger/ sandwich at this time =_=


Melbourne City, the night


Walking on the edge of the beach;
we met wild pinguins






Acrossing the road :p






Him ... I do not like him è_é

Expressive building XD





I've been bitten by a Pinguin !!!
On I wanted to touch him and he got scared :p
But it is not everyday you can see pinguin free =D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire