An other normal week

17~10~2013

Hard to wake up today =_=
Even with Children of Bodom



After Uni , I met my Dad for lunch,
It is still warm, and was great to be able to eat outside,
front the Cluny Museum

Mozzarella Salad

o_O huge for me

What they were giving in the street 8D
Sorry, planned but not before a while .


Coming back home after Job,
walked under the full moon ....
Im gonna be grumpy

18~10~2013


Today's outfit

What I am doing in Socials POlitics ^^""

Got my necklace *^*

This pic is specially for Justine XD
She is a fan of True Blood -_-



Ju' invited me to the private sales of JC de Castelbajac

It is really not my stylen but some models are fun

All these clothes, 
reminded me of my years at ESMOD x)

I hesitated to buy this snow white dress ... But no
I clearly do not like snowhite XD

These shoes were cool, but they only had big sizes :/

Blender from Futurama in Paris :o


But I got a dress, 
with famous pirates on *o*
I admit ... I was not reasonable.

19~10~2013


It was around 4pm ....
Makeuped  but still in pyjamas, doing houseworks XD


I decided to have a walk around and to go to the Church.

I never been inside before,
I am quite desapointed I must admit


It is not bad, but i feel nothing, like the place has no sould :/














So, yeah, I will no go to this one x)
I rather go all the way to Paris XD


Coming back home it was raining ,
so , I started to work.

While, I was watchin the on live interview of the BijoMenZ

21~10~2013


Hard work at school .... So BORING ....
I was impatient to go back home.

I watched the new episode of Once Upon a Time, 
but Aurora ... Just WTF o_O
The girl, she sleeps... Like that , on a "bed" in the midle of the room o_O....
Really XD I cannot stand her even here.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire