Tea time with Melle Athalee & Yakkun's death

05~10~2013

Today's  outfit.

My friend Melle Athalee
came for the tea time.
She cooked a delicious pecan pie !
And I, I missed my cupcake.... My oven messed it up -_-

We went to Paris  for shopping x)

I wish this phone :o !!

I got a piggy hand puppet mitt :p

As I soon will finsh my poweder I got a new one

Melle Athalee, said this mascara was not bad, 
I tried and indeed it is great !

We spoke with one of the saler , and he gave us some samples 8D

Because ... I did not resist :o

Baby bunny .


Met a cat going to my parent's home.


I decided to spend the week end to my parent's place after a terrible news.
Chantilly sent me and SMS, telling me
Iori and teh rest of the group had a serious accident.
I was in shock.
Iori messaged me , he was alright by his words ( but I saw later he was hurt on the leg :( )
with the others, 
Sadly Yakkun and their manager died.



All our support to them and their families,
it was strange especially because we met them few days ago, 
But also , Pauline and Adèle with some of my other friends will know why,
strange because we laughed a lot with them.
I was 3 great days .

We will not foget you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire