Brother Bday

22~10~2013

On the morning , I had a meeting with my dear Mélissa,
to have a breakfast together.

Simple outfit.



Chocolate and  red fruits cheese cakeeeee !!!

And i passed at the Fnac :/
Great Mistake.
I got a case for my 3DS ...


And some books ^^""""


Got in the mail box my Lapafait clock 8D



And a new Piggy Girl 8D
23~10~2013

Today adter the doc,
I went back to Uni, to  continue the presentation we have to do with Cécilia and Marie.

We found a book, all commented... Which reminds me of the book in Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince 8D

" In any case, we have to invent our Job"

Marie, very serious :p

On the evening, I started back to read harry Potter, in english this time *^*




24~10~2013



Normal day at uni

But I made an effort

Piegons having shower under the rain ; on my roof

At School I finished my 2 new characters :p

and finishing the day with a new episode of Once Upon a Time 8D

25~10~2013

SNCF .... Just Fuck you -_-

Serously -_- ....

The flyers they give , when you arrive at the Uni x)
Seriously.... When  human wil stop to be so violent because of religions, politics opinions, lands, money ....

THOOOOOORRRR !!
( yeah ... We was going to eat at the restaurent of our Uni and I saw this ...)
On the evening, with Mom we went to paris to meet my father and bro,
to celebrate his birthday. He is 19 now :p

We passed front a shop and ... Mom bought me my Day's name present in advance

A fake fur hat and scarf 8DD



Mouahahahah !




Thor again !

We went to an Argentine restaurent.

Mojito for bro, Coke for me


PETAGE DE BIDEUHHHH !!

With a fresh touch


Crêpe 




When back home, I found in my mail box my tea "ball" :p

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire