Week

13~10~2013


Working Sunday
We have to analyse the evolution of the social evolution is our own family
for the Egosociology course.
I am really back to school, make me think of when I was in high school...
But Mom bought me strawberries pie 8D

Wearing my earings as I used to years ago ~

Mikaru who peta me -_- he really has nothing to do or ? XD
I am not even posting anymore on my Ameba blog ....

Sorted my purikuras~

Back at my appartment on the evenining,
I started back to learn my Hiraganas,
but I migh have to stop again soon , 
as I will have to pass an english test in november.
My english is not very good, so , 
I really must to study :s
I do not want to have english lessons for the second semester T^T

14~10~2013



Outfit of the day to go to Uni


Piggy head off and big san-X mouse to avoid to
loose my USB key .

The lil girl I am watching after,
does not have dance lesson anymore, 
this year it's pottery.
Next her course, there is a sewing lesson...

All these patterns make me think of my thress years of fashion university ....
Nostalgia~

15~10~2013



Simple make up for shopping with Evy in the chinese district

I am going !!! 8D

Gold piggy

"Girls are always well be surrounded for their wedding.
But sometimes,
it is only to avoid them to escape."

The sad reality in some countries...


 16~10~2013

Today, after school,
our train to go back home, 
has been deleted 8D

So with a classmate we , then, took the one to go to Paris.


Shitty face of the day 8D

I was not far from the sephora which sell the Ladurée makeup collection 8D
I wanted to take everything, almost.

It continuesssss *_* !!


So, here the proff a deleted train can cost much money :

Urban decay concealer, 
because my current one is too "dark" and soon finished anyway.

THE  masterpiece of the today's shopping.

Dragée blush *_*

The positive points:
+It smells very good
+This color is ligh, because I am very white, 
but there are other colors deeper.
I last all the day.
+The pachaging, very cute and elegant, but still simple.
+The fact you can buy the recharge without the whole box !
+ If you want the box itself alone, it is then possible and not much expensive

The negaive points:
 -The price of the make up itself, is is very expensive .
-The choice, not much yet, but if it works well, afetr christmass, they should get more products
-



Got some piggy bowls 8D


and Hubby bough me some in USA too xDD




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire