Vamps Concert

01~10~2013


October is our month !


My dear Tsukiyo, partly to thanks me for the Photos with Yakkun,
proposed me to go to the Vamps concert.
I know the group, but never listen.
I will discover it ^^

Outfit for the concert.

Fangs are a must




Huhu ~

I also met Léno ! She was back from Japan for few days 8D
I was glad to see her again <3 p="">
I met Tsu, Clafouty and others at the entrance.
was worried to be late, but I was on time -_-






Little Hyde :p















I will be honnest, 
I appreciate it !
It is not what I will listen of buy as music, 
but the atmosphere was fun, 
some panties flew on the stage XD
Hyde tried to speak french , 
and we spent a part of the concert with Clafouty,
trying to know if he was wearing a T_shirt or if he painted his body XD
Also, a girl in yukata finished ... without  it ... ._.
Ahh ! Les jeunes de nos jours !

Amazing, photoshop-made, fangs XD

With the group !

We finished by having dinner at Mc Do XD

As the tradition wants, my tradition, 
I bough a tshirt as I came to the concert.
And because I also love the logo x)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire