Shopping with Evy

07~10~2013


How it could be more borring ...

When the sun shines outside T_T

I am supposed to be student and adult, right ?
Yes "supposed" x)


Today's face

"What the hell are you doing ? Stop to bother me during my nap ..."


08~10~2013
Shopping with Evy today~


Today's outfit.


Passed in art store, 
they had some ESMOD books ...
Memorie, Memories...

At Junkudo, the japanese book store,
saw that .... Still wonder what is it x)
This pig is everything but cute.

I wished these bowls, but  Did not have enough cash T_T

To confort myself, I took a strawberries cheese cake 8D

And a " Chocolat Viennois" 



Bought a Piggy Girl documents holder

Koakuma Ageha



Some "slim"
as pyjamas XD

And tops, as pyjamas too.

So far, the biggest spied I ever saw are in France, 
even during my stay in Melbourne, I did see any  as big XD

Staring the new Once Upon a Time season è_é it's gonna rock !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire