quick days

26~10~2013

Hello !
Recently I watched a hair tutorial made by one of my friend, the lovely Mlle Athalee,
it is really simple and really chic ! I was suprised I could make it !


You can check her tutorial HERE


Met a cat going back home.


It feels the winter is coming :/

27~10~2013


I played with my new hat ....


I had a baby sitting tonight, and I enjoyed to finish one of my character:
Bunny choue, who is  Chantilly 

I finally decided to keep the hair xD

28~10~2013

Mom bought a dill .... it reminds me of  Kaamelott :


Perceval:Alors Sir est ce que vous pensez qu'un fenouil est redondant?

Arthur:Bah c'est a dire, je suis pas un pro du combat au fenouil, mais enfin comme ça instinctivement je dirais non.
Perceval et Karadock:Hehehehehe!
Karadock:C'était un piège.
Perceval:Parce que là la réponse c'est oui et non.
Karadock:Le débutant qu'est ce qu'il fait?Il attrape le fenouil par la tige et essaye de donner des coups avec la partie sporadique.
Arthur:La partie sporadique.? 
Perceval:Ouai sporadique c'est quand c'est en forme de boule.
Arthur:Hummm.
Karadock:Vous l'auriez attrapé par la tige on est d'accord!
Arthur:Toujours dans l'éventualité ou je me retrouve a me battre avec un fenouil...
Perceval:Ouai
Arthur:Oui c'est possible oui.
Karadock:Et ben non!En fait qu'est ce qu'on constate quand on observe l'objet en détail, c'est que la partie sporadique ne présente pas de prospéritées et que donc elle est lisse.
Perceval:Il vaut mieux l'attraper par la partie boulière.
Karadock:Ou sporadique.
Perceval:Et se battre avec la tige.
Karadock:La partie tigeuse.
Perceval:Dont la pointe peut être considéré comme redondante.
Karadock:C'est bon Sir vous suivez?

This serie is just amazing !
unfortunately the small english translation I found on youtube are TERRIBLE !
Please do not watch !
The humor of this serie, first is french and  also based on  the humor of the different level of language.
The translations I watched on youtube translate the idea, but not the level of the language unfortunately  :/
I started to translate an episode, with the right vocabulary, but it is quite longue :/


I made my nails tonight,

It is "simple" for once

29~10~2013

This morning was " Introduction to research"...
4 hours ... On the morning , a monday .. Hard.
So I needed a snack, 
but at our Uni, chocolate is just disgusting :/

.... xD




New once upon a time episode 8DDD


But damn , there is this dumb  Aurora ...
Seriously , she sleep in the "altar" as when she was asleep because of the curse.
What is wrong with her o_O



I finished some new characters :p

30~10~2013


Outfit of the day , to go to the Museum with my dear Manue~


 Zoom


Hair style and makeup

We decided to go to the exhibition " Masculin" at the Orsay Museum.


Attractive, isn't it ?
It was really interesting , some are really master pieces.
Unfortunately, we could not take any photos.

Rainbow 

We passed at Paul .... I was straving and got a blackberries pie >o<

Did some shopping,
went to Junkudo for the lastest Ageha issue, special Kimonos

CUPCAKES !! *_*

I know by name Motörhead, but never listened, 
as Jesus often wear some T-shirts of them,
I listened to their new album at the Fnac,
I liked .... And bought it :/

Got a book, one chapter on two is in french, the other in spanish,
I really need to improve my spanish ... and continue with english, of course.

Lil' sock for my phone

Stylet, I know I should not got it in white :/

New earings 

I copied the CD on my laptop, ... Metal music with girly stuff .
I swear, I only have one personality :p

" Ten reasons of not being a Vampire" O...K .... xD


I was lazy, to cook, so I decided to order something at Mc Do :p

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire