Saturday shopping

15~10~2011

Had to get up early,
to go to a "morning" Baby sitting.
The first family I worked with moved in my ancient district ^^"
the bad side of the city lool.
I was a bit anxious, especially because over there,
if you're "different" especially in fashion style,
you can have problems lol.

Outfit of the day:
Mini skirt 
Hime hight heels boots
and Chinese goth jacket

I had to work on my patterns for school,
so what the best way to keep kids calm ?!
Let them from a movie x)
Here the french movie "Asterix & Obelix mission Cleopatra"

View~

The afternoon, 
went to Paris and do some shopping.


Needed some clothes, espacially a pants not too large.

 On the hall town's place,
there were strikes.
Many happened at the same time around the world:
USA, Japan, Spain, UK ....

It was about how the world is going,
espacially economy.


Got extentions~

Lace jacket

Over knee socks

Straight dress

2 for the price of one :)

I should soon get a3DS, present send by my Love~
So  I decided to buy a set, 
I should customize it , but no time lol.

Lolita~
Because no time to read the book, 
which I've =_=


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire