Melting-pot of last weeks

 5 to 14~10~2011 


Some new Pronuptias dresses~




I've been quite busy lately,
I was not able to update my blog, 
I just did  for some news on the GPKISM French Fansite
and the GPKISM Fans Group on Facebook.
Please check~

Full October .... And still, I did not write everything ;_;



Variations of outfits for school ~



Need my glasses currently,
because not enough sleep,
a lot of stress,
I do miss Hubby,
so, big headhaches.




Japanese newspaper at school lol
amazing when we think; there are more chinese people than other countries XD

We are making our models,
I am a bit late,
I had to make my patterns again because I've misunderstood
te teacher about my  model =_=



But now need to seam the muslin and make the pants and sleeves this week end
and baby sitting tomorrow morning .



And I forgot the line in the back ;_;


In the Metro ~
I wish I could go,
but no time  lol



on the line 14~
Stained Glasses about Russian subject


Hubby sent me the Art book of the game
Alice Madness Returns *_*


I think to buy it , maybe, 
I really love that game, 
but especially the concept, the design, the story line, the atmosphere .... 
Dark but beautiful at the same time.

And the design of Alice's dresses *_*
Could be a great subject for the Scene Creation class~


Last sunday  on the Guignols de l'infos (News Puppets),
they spoke about the death of Steve Jobs,
and his new "life" and his new projects
the " iWings" XDDD



The new movie ~ The Three Musqueteers
Already, on the posters, 
many mistakes on costumes lol
but  D'Artagnan is ... Hmmm ~!

I finihed to watch The Borgias, the Showtime version.
Cesare is ...  Hmmm too !
( What a large and hight vocabulary XD)
Well,  I loved a lot that first season~
I did not watch the french version, but critics are not that good.
Only sex and blood, a remake of Thudors....


Purchases/presents

The new Ageha

I found these models.
I love it ! And Honey too :p
Soon at school, we will have the book for pattern making
in lingerie !!!!! =D
I MUST have it ><


It was rainning so ... Went and bought a Hello Kitty umbrella.
But I did not noticied, there were big  HK head on =_=
I should fix is as soon as possible.

Finally recivied my new laptop ~
Toshiba <3
Smaller and less heavy >_<
I love my new baby <3

Got some books to improve my English and spanish,
one in italian because we will go to venise in a week
and chinese to start a bit, 
if once I go to china and visit darling's family ._.
But it is pretty hard lol.


Recently, it is getting so much better with my Love.
I am so glad and happy.
Fortunately, beacuse school and life is really stressing.
I am very busy  and sick ^^"

Hope we could continue like that <3 <3

Honey sent me present before his departure
and today clothes from China *_*
I look fareward to receive them,
but espacially because I could read my Darling letters ~

By the way,

I know, I should not but ....
I ordered to wigs T_T

Will be nice for hime and lolita outfits~

I wanna try red ... again !
But not on my real hair anymore ^^
I think could be nice with a Ero lolita outfit or
baby goth one.
I will see if it fits me,
and then ,
Will be nice for Goth Clubs





















1 commentaire: