Venise Second day~

25~10~2011

I felt a bit better the second day,
I think I have a lack of sleep.

Outfit of the day:
JSK: Angelic Pretty
Bolero: Jesus Diamante
Bow: Jesus Diamante


First break fast~
I hate liek a glutonny
(realtivity in full of course, because I do not eat a lot ^^)
We had some choices, it was nice :)




Everyday I took :
A cup of hot chocolate,
A glass of  orange juice
2 breads with butter and strawberry jam
Cereals
and  shortbread. :p






Today, " la aqualta" , flood,
started .... The "Piazza San Marco" is the first touched ><














We took a vapporeto and went next to the train station.
Just front the statue, 
I inadvertently put my foot in a puddle =_=
So in the middle of the day I asked for rain boots ._.





Because piggy was sick and cold :p




For Darling who likes so much Jewish culture


Pattisserie !



Had lunch in a small restaurant.


Pizza~

and meringue :p
But I shared with Dad, not big appetite
( eh , I had a big breakfast ! Would be enough for the day for me xD)




Little sapparows trying to protect themself from the rain.


Shops were a dream....









Et fili et spiritu sancti, Amen~

Wedding attelier


This Costume atelier
makes costumes for several movies,
and .... One is my favorite:
FARINELLI's movie ಥ_ಥ♥♥♥

Unfortunately, we could not buy dresses ε(๏̯͡๏)з
Because it was frome movies and unique models.
We only could rent.
But the sold some things like capes or hats.
I got a cape from the 18th shape and a tricorn




Skull and The Phatom masks ....
I regret I did not buy them ><
But that shop was already closed ;_;




Took a break






Venice by night

















Very discret rain boots =DD

cameo earings

Shinny bracelet

Simple tricorn, I will customize it when I'll have time

Unicorn cameo earings.
In that shop, guys were very kind, and everything is a single model.
We even could order them tailor made cameo.
You gave them a photo, and they make it in cameo,
their work is amazing.

New tighs and socks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire