Venise Third Day

26~10~2011

Outfit of the day:
I tried extensions but so so x)

We had rain yesterday but today it was the total
"aqualta"
Streets were flooded ^^"

I enjoyed my rain boots :p

I was quite amusing,
made me think of when you are kid, and want to jump
in puddles ^^

Of course, it dammages the buildings :(


My Dad and brother did have rain boots,
they were no able to go out of the hotel.
They also refused to get plastic bags,
so , with Mom we did all Venice to find boots for them.
Of course, no boots anymore or not the right size =_=
We finally found after a while XD

Wanna swim ?!

I saw same T-shirt years ago in London,
I offered one to Darling XD
I saw the same and others,
I controled myself and avoid to buy an other one XD
These just made me laugh.


Antiquary~

After a walk we went to had  lunch.

Ravioli & Parma haw with mozzarella *_*

Went to visit the San Marco Church
Photos were forbidden ><


But I did not resist :p


We met an english  Dad with his 2 daughters,
the younger one had a so pretty accent ℰ⋆‿⋆ℰ







How to mix Gyaru, pirate, lolita, and nothing XD








Visiting Doge's Palace








There were and exhibition about Venice & Egypt~
Thought about Darling who loves so much Egypt x)

Of course, once again, no photos.

We passed on the mythical brige of sighs~










San Marco Church






Do you wish to Denounce someone ?! XD



jails :p

St. Michael the Archangel and the dragon ( satan)~

We walked around by night, and did some shopping.

One Piggy for Hubby, the second for me ~


Rosary from the Church


We went to "visit" the wonderful shop I saw the first day,
And got an elegant bow~



Ok XD I should take an other one XD


And I did not resist to ask and try tricorns,
the saler was very kind, made me try many tricorns :p
I threw my sights on a white tricorns, but fanally the red ..... ♥♥




Got freemason seal :p

and a set to write, 
Now my dear Jana and Amy, I do not have excuses to reply you late ._.


Cameo Ring, from Mom~

and even in Venice, I found decoden XD


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire