Package from Darling got !

20~10~2011

Was sick yesterday,
had a big headhache...
Light was painful ( no I am not a vampire)
so I stayed at home.

I am a bit better today, but caught a cold.

Today; Bitchy mode~


We finished our accesories for the outfit we have to make;
I should fix some part on my shoes.
made them in gey and black,
will fit with the pants =)

Going to do shopping for fabrics, was rainy,
so I took the metro and : Awww !
Huges Jackman~
But I prefer him with longer hair ._.

During dinner I checked one of the package sent by darling:
They passed ... o_o ?!
They did not left any message !
It is prety tiring, it is not the first time!!

But I went to the post office and got the box ~


Looks like "ferrets" ~

Yumetenbo Shoes *_*
Because they almost oppened the package for me ...
They tried my stuffs lol
Impossible to get them back x)


Classic Loli dress

Goth Top

Half Bonnet

Thank you  fo all Darling ~


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire