Running everywhere

28~10~2011

Still F-ing sick =_=
Went to see the doctor:
Kind of flue/cold and otisis  <3
I am blessed ....

Went to post office too and get the Package sent my Darling <3

Always look forward for  presents from Honey~

He offered me a 3DS x)))
Need to find time and decorate it =D
But waiting for case and wifi connector

I have many things to do, 
and I did not get my second wig, because they are stupid at post office.
I got my first package ( I ordered 2 wigs on Gothic Lolita Wigs website
and they sent me them in 2 differents packages)
but not the second one because my mail box was too small.
Ok, so I go to a first post office
" Closed for renovation works, pleas go to the central one"
O...K...!
I go:
" sorry, that service it's not before 2pm, please come back later"
Fine
2pm:
" Sorry I do not have it call the service, your shipper have to ask itself"
WTF ?! =_=
They passed, it is in france! in my city !
why my sender has to claim it ?!
It is their fault ><

I called and got the same reply,
I got mad =_=
the woman cut the conversation XD
No but really ... Post service is getting worse.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire