Venise First Day~

24~10~2011

Left home at 5:45am =_=
I was so sleepy , lol
I went to go to bed around 3am =s

We called Evy's Dad who is taxi driver,
parents prefer to know how drive x)

Charles de Gaulle Aiport

Chez Maxim's ~
Luxe restaurant in the airport ....^^" so french lol
and the most of customers are asians ...
It is so "fashion" so "frenchy" :p


Yeah ! I've my Bar XD
My Parents and brother took a snack before to aboard.
I did not feel to eat.
The eve, my brother made me mad, totally.
I spilled his soup bowl on him ....
Darling told " you should control yourself" 
WTF?! It is because I controle myself since 17 years I freaked out =_=
The reason: first I was tired, I worked on my school project,
I finally decided to prepare my dinner, waiting for toasted bread
and put out parma ham.
My brother came, and ate ham ....
There were only 2 pieces....
Always , always like that, like if he does not have food at home =_=
He finished everything, never ask if someone wish,
never think about others.
It is like I had to fight with 6 other bro'.

But the think which really drive me mad was what he said
" Anyway you do not eat so ...It won't change you"
FUCK !!!
My boyfriend , my parents, my friends almost beg me to eat, eat more,
for once I do an effort and it is what I got ?!

So yes what I did was maybe stupid ,
my mom almost wished to slap me and screamed at me,
but .... I do not regret.

Of course the day after, I was not really happy nor "fresh" 



But I took something in the plane.

Welcome to Venice,
Marco Polo airport~

Waiting to buy Vaporetto tickets,
which will drive us to the different islands.

Had to bring my big luggage =D

Vapporeto station

My Dad made a mistake ordering tickets, so whe had to change x)








The way from the aiport, by boat,
because we can take the bus or train,
is around 45mins-1hour.
It is pleasant to be lulled by the boat and discover the landscapes
and monuments.





We were lucky, we had a beautiful sun~






We were staying at the Hotel Kette, **** :p







I , unfortunately, had to share my room with my brother...
But, we could separate beds.



Big bathroom *_*



Outfit of the day:
Blouse: offbrand
Skirt: taobao ( and i'm not ashame nor a cheap girl dear slut.
Me, a cake at 11€ was not the most expensive I ate nor I could buy ! =D)
Bolero: Angelic Pretty
Bow: Jesus Diamante






One of my favorite shop....
I will go later :p









There are many shop with mask, it's juste  a pure pleasure and joy for eyes
and imagination.
I've been really inspired for my project for the end of the year.

In love with lace iron masks



Subjects in Murano glasses,
It was 12000€, but so delicate and original !

Mermaids *_*



Venice lagoon and Gondolas~


Piazza San Marco
and Doges's palace


It made me think of Ms.Pute , and the wallet she offered to Darling ._.
I never like Versace, but I think, I do hate it now XD
Of course all the customers were asians, 
the total cliché , made me laugh.



After a walk, we had a lunch at Giglio's restaurant.


Like the bread and "grisines"


Tomatoes and Mozarella,
my favorite~

Pastas with tomatoes and mozarella again :p



After lunch, I did not feel well,
I decided to go back to the Hotel and rest.

I even have my own hotel :p

Back Hotel,
I bought wifi hours,
and spoke with darling without using my phone subscription.
I was glad to be able to keep in touch.
Really need it.
And I am glad  he did the effort to paye and expensive 3G key
to be able to be with me even during his stay/tout in China <3

I wished to work a bit on mt homeworks, 
but I fell asleep....
After I wtached a bit of the " Borgia" serie, the french version,
but fell asleep again XD

Now I can say, I really prefer the Showtime version ^^
But, watching 2 series about the same subject,
even if the both are really different,
I saw, all the time during my stay in venice,
Cardinals xDDD
Because some people wore red coat-cape for rain so ... :)


My parentx came back around 8:30pm,
Of course I was sleeping.
Mom thought of me and bought me my first Iron lace mask *_*
So so so I love  with !!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire