Shopping and Wigs review

31~10~2011

Ok ! ready to run once again,
still sick but .... No choice.
I need fabric to finish my pants.



Bitchy mode :p


I do not understand, 
today I was soft, 
but no , people had to look at me =_=
Why?!
My nose is not in the middle of my face ?! XD
( Ok I should fix it but some have worse :p)


kitty in the street~

I went to saint pierre's shop,
and no my fabric in white ... only red =_=
Ok ok ... let's try
Unfortunately, it does not wrok ....I do not know what to do.
But at least, I can continue the top.
Hope I could finish before to go back to school.


I went to the Fnac and had a look ^^
I want NCIS  >_<


I took the train and waited for Mom at the first station
to go to the central post office and try to get back my package ><.
The guy looked for it, in the middle of an amount of other packages.
Do not find, go to check on computer, and "Aww Mom è_é ! I am sure this one over there !
It is mine >< !" I discretely go to check and yes!
Finally got XD


We passed by the florist and bought flower for grand-ma,
we have to go to the cimetery :)

Mom offered to my bro and myself  two little bouquets :)



Being in Paris, I went
 to Junkudo and got gyaru magazines
especially about Furisode *_*








Baby Bunny ~ :p

Bought a Coat at Tally Weijl,
it is similar to MA*RS models, 
I will had some pink/fishia laces~
Less expensive and unique !


So, I tried my new wigs,

* Nice volume and curls ~
* Fringe not too much long
* Lower quality than Pricilla wigs but less expensive
you loose easily hair when you brush the wigs,
 and  you directly see  it's not real hair.
*But not bad for the price

The sender ship your oder very fast 
and you get infos immediatly.





I am a Pirate ! è_é


The black tricorns is a bit too much large for me
thanks to  the wig, it is perfect x)




Could finally wear the half bonnet~






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire