Sleepless night

1~10~2011
Today it is the Sleepless Night ( Nuit Blanche)
So, in Paris, all the night, there are event everywhere.
I needed to go to Paris for some shopping:

Getting ready

Makeup

We walked around with my mother,
and got icecream with cookie from Häagen Dazs 

We got Dad at his job, and went to have dinner at 
the Opera's restaurant:
Very chic, very design, very "bobo".
Mom was worried, to be dressed up well, 
but actually the current "Bobo Mode" is:
Dress up with expensive clothes ( from colette, marcs jacobs)
but look like every cheap shops.
Jeans, T-shirt, shirt ...
But of course, going to "In" places~
I totally dislike it ._.

The Menu


The Restaurant~


Vegetable Gaspaccio 

Duck and carrots

Fois Gras with strawberries caramel and salad
So delicious =^o^=

Almond cake and  Pâte de Fruits

"Pomme" ( Apple)



"Chocolat"

"Opéra"


Toilets were not that clean, 
but washbasin were just amazing ! Lol
The tab was like a small fountain,
and the sink changed the color ~
The design was interesting even if it is not my taste.
Mom calls it "Bling Bling design" .... ^^"


Back home I tried the lashes I bought,
because Audrey asked~



I thought it would not do well when worn,
but actually I do like =D
Will be better with an other makeup of course.


Sunday I cleaned up a part of my closet,
and found back my T-shirt Bands,
I usually buy a T-shirt when I go to concerts.
I collect them x)
My fav' are the one of Nightwish and the one of my Love ~
But makes me think, 
I miss some t-shirts like D or Versailles PQ ....



1 commentaire: