Going Back to Shanghai

12~09~2012

We spend the last day going around the Hotel
and bough some snacks for the trip.


Ready~




Outfit to travel

Our plane was at 9:00pm
So we stoped at Mac Donald
I bough some clothes again ... XD
Darling  an other lugage and T-shirts...


Portuguese tarts ... The last ones ;_;

Coco ~

Got a Piggy Girl pencilcase

Piggy Girl  phone charm




We took the bus to go to the aiport,
2floors bus 8D !


No one x)

I am on the toooop~

The landscape was beautiful and the way ;_;















8D





DYSNEY LAND 8D
But too lazy to go this time XD







We arrived at the aiport and checked out.
Our plane was delayed a bit.

Qi Pao
( No I did not drink ... I am just bad taking photos XD)




Portuguese tarts and hot schocolates 8D

Agnès.B Le Pain Grillé,
french cakes,
with french prices xd




Soon boarding~

 Waiting for the plane we watched "Tchernobyl Diaries"
Well ... Poor Doggies ;_;


VEGETABLES !!!!! XD

Which mesage I will get *_*

Mine and the Darling's one

In Chinese lol



Arrived at Shanghai,
Darling had to wait a bit because his Visa
was not serveral entries -_-
Fuck seriously we are back only for transfert ....

It was Midnight, and we have to
wait until tomorrow at 9:00am for Darling whi will leave
for S.A for job ,
and myself at 11:00am for home ^^

We watched captain America 8D
But I do not like him at all 8D
I prefer Iron Man and Thor <3 p="p">


Going to Check in for darling




I waited a bit

 

After waiting they announce to Hubby he needs a Transfert visa for he transfer at Detroit -_-
I knew it, you need a visa even for  transfert, but I forgot to tell darling
and I though he knew it.
We quikly went to the place with web but needed to paye 10yan;
and hubby had no cash anymore.
I, Only had 10€,
I went to change my money
I give my billet of 10€
and the woman hive me 26 yuan
" euh please ... I gave you 10€ ?"
" Yes but You have the change rates and the fees"
ARG o_o !!!

So I go back to hubby, we payed and
I had to paye the visa too, darling's card has been blocked because expired ! XD
Well was very stressful for him ^^"
But we succeed.

He checked in and
" The advenced the time it's not 9:05am  anymore but 8:45am"
THE FUCK !! T_T
We quicly said good bye and I leave him to go ,
with heavy heart :(

I went to my Check in point which did not opened yet and played a bit....
Awaiting my plane

-_-



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire