Last day at Guangzhou

01~09~2012

Woke up early again T_T

Darling's Grand-Pa whished us to go and have breakfast with him.


I learnt a new word today;
2 "happy" caracters means " wedding" ^^



Dishies


These were amazingly delicious !!!

That too much spicy for me

The most yummy tart de nata  ,
I even ate !

Buns buns !!


Preparing for the Mid-Autumn festival

For lunch we went to an other restaurent to meet and ancient pupil of Darling's Grand-pa
and a women who is french teacher.

Vegetable

Rice with omelet and noodles

Fish soup, super spicy !!!!


For Moon cakes


Big snail o_o


For the last evening, daling invited me to 
the top of the Guangzhou Tower x)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Metro "ticket" x)

8D

Hall



On the elevator














Modern Museum Of Guangzhou



Piano xD








Luxe appartments o_o
I want !

8D
What a bad look I've XD
















Full Moon







1 commentaire:

  1. It looks like you went to alooot of places on your holiday ! I haven't been to the guangzhou tower before :O the view looks very nice !
    Also I love your outfit ! x)

    RépondreSupprimer