Resting and extentions

04~09~2012


Darling left on the morning to go to the embassy to get his visa by himeself
 it was raining when I woke up
and I started to have the belly very painful.


I stayed at the hotel, Darling came back with meds for pain <3 br="br">and portuguese tarts <3 p="p">
In a new shopping mall, like in japan :p

darling invited me for dinner in
an "Italian" restaurent
Took the "romantic" menu for 2  x)

Soup with tomatoe for me
and cream for hubby <3 p="p">
Creammmm !!!

Spagetti carbonarra

Cheese cake

We shopped in the Ladies street, 
and found a small shop with some Piggy Girls stuff 8D

Pass case 8D

Plushie offered by Hubby :)

Key charm

Slipers for hotel and plane, I will not be cold anymore <3 p="p">
Found a nice tope in the new shopping mall


Mini Skirt

A larger bag :p

A more descreet case for my iPad

And finally visited the hair salon
It was around 21:50,
I just came to ask some infos,
there was 4 womens,
and welcomed me with smiled,
telling it was ok we could do it now,
after 1 and half hour, for 90€
I had longer hair, with the exact color of mine!

The boss was here, she did my hair herself and was obviously the 
only one who were speaking
english, she asked me amount of question
and when I said I was graduated, 
had jobs, and was engaged at 21 years old 
" Oh?! But it is very young !"

Ah ... o_o...
I just do something normal XD
Anyway, she was very nice and sympatic, I think ,
if I come back next year , I will go again ^^.

I will show and make a review of the extentions when I will be back in France :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire