Job and Sick

29~09~2012

I was supposed to go to Belgium
with my Boss,
I set my alarms clock at 4:45am and 5:00am
But , I might turned off them, because it was,
but I cannot remember I did  it ....
So at 6:30am I was still sleeping when Mom came -_-
I should leave at 7am .....
I had fever, headhache ....
I contacted my boss to explain him ,
he finally told me it was ok I could stay at home and will call
me if any advices he needed.
I was already ready so I took my breakfast,
and meds,
On the daily I already have  some
but if I got sick XD


I felt a bit better in the middle of the day,
so I started to write my intership repport.

The evenining,
I had a job in a family near,
the mom had her Birthday Party
and I have been employed to do the service.

Looks so delicious !

The décoration was great !!!


Also, I met some family I look after kids,
and some who saw me in the streets around, 
when I passed to propose food etc, 
I could hear " ah ! So it is here the Super nanny !"
./////.


Youpie was very affective tonight XD

I was lucky and came back around midnight
to go and sleep ...
When Hubby came to speak  XD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire