Shopping and games

05~09~2012
I rested the morning again ,
belly still a bit painful
The bed, which take the the half of the room x)

For lunch we went to a chinese fast food,
it was the lunh time, so, 
all pupils were out for meal.

In HongKong and Macau,
there are a lot of school for boys or girls only,
some are mixtes too of course.

All pupils have uniforms ^^

These two small kids were cute ^^

Went to a big shopping mall,

Artistic lashes !!*_*

Darling bough me Cookies <3 p="p">
They were delicious !

Nail art

Even the box card.

In that shopping mall, 
all the 5 floor were esentially for women/girls
and the -1floor, video games floor ... XD
The girlfriend can go shopping while her boyfriend is gaming XD

We played again at that game with hubby x)


Small crown

Mini skirt

Top

Finally found some I like !


Went to supermarket for some water
I found ....Chocapic ? Chinese
version , with a Koala instead of
a dog XD


Draling Invited me for dinner,
to an other italian restaurent,
I am just fed up with chinese food @_@

Coke <3 p="p">
Caesar salad

It was very calm

Seafood spagetti for Darling

Went around again  after the dinner,
to some shopping malls XD

Darling Offered me a silver key pendant <3 p="p">
Got a comb and pocket mirror to match with my Anna sui brush x)

Make up of the day

Ooutfit of the day

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire