Leaving Guangzhou for HongKong

02~09~2012
Woke up early,
took a taxi with our heavy luggages....
I was glad when we finally sat on the train.
The travel is not too much expensive,
around 23€20.

And with free water :p

We made some "stock" for today :)

Arriving, some protestation
about some "religious" movments.
But they were very calm.


We took a taxi to the hotel, 
we arrived in a small hall, with old elevators
and prostitutes at the second floor.
A little old man, not very clean on him, entered with us,
and stoped at the second floor, 
we hear serveral feminine voices
"Hiiii"
We looked at each other with Darling and smiled XD
The owners was a couple, 
a bit stranger , I feel a bit uncomfortable ._.

After putting our luggages in the first room, 
it was impossible to move,
the room was very very small....
So, the owners decided to change us in a bigger one XD
It was a bit better even if still a bit hard.

I realize a thing, liying on the bed,
behing the wallpaper, 
there were MIRRORS !!
It was a Love Hotel before !!!
It explains why room are so small,
but in comparaison, bathroom
so large !

I wished to go to some love hotel in HongKong
here with Hubby,
but actually no, 
we were already in one ! XD

I also noticied, a mosaic
with a naked Venus ... x)

We went to do a turn around,
Mong Kok is one of the best
place fot cheap shopping, video games and high-tech.
The first we went, was about videos games XD
I saw many games my brother plays,
much much less expensive he payed for in France :p

His favorite one :p


Bling Bling phone~

I should do some for myself too :s

Funghi !
Boring game, but obviously 
very popular here XD

I wished every food but NOT chinese !
So Darling brought me to Mc Do <3 br="br">I needed something oily ! I needed Ketchup ! XD
Darling Ordered an happy-meal, 
" the Hello-Kitty  toy is for you 8D"
... Thanks Darling ,
I am 21 years old you know ...
not 6 anymore.

I got the last Gothic & Lolita Bible

I saw there was a page about Tokyo Decadance, 
I immediatly tried to find my dearest Sanja <3 br="br">Wonderful as usual.

And in the pages about Wave Gothic Treffen
the kind Duplica-Chan <3 p="p">

Walking around the Ladies Street, 
I found that, I am thinking to do it again.
I cut my hair all the time, because it is easier,
but let's try again XD

The ladies street, 
a lot of cheap things :)

In the Nathan's street,
there is a lot of jewellry shops,
and we are in China in a way, 
so that is what we can find ....

Want a golden winnie the pooh ? 

I bought cashemire scarfs for my bother and
father.

Pikachu, towel for Chouchoute <3 p="p">
Passport case 8D

New dress 

Gothic&Lolita Bible Vol 45
I will scann it later :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire