Moscow to Paris: Going back to work

13~09~2012

I arrived on the 12th of sept at 7:30pm
and the Moscow airport.
Our plane was delayed,
and it was a bit mess at our arrival,
some people were hurry, because they had a short transfert .
And some missed their transfert,
like a german guy,
I was on my laptop when he nicely asked me if he could use,
he missed his transfer and had to attendto his sister's wedding the next day ....
But he had to wait until 10am !

I complained because I had to wait for 7am but .... x)

Around 1am, everybody was sleeping in the transfert place,
but  not me,
It is just when I finished to get some present for familly at one of the shop
packing my laptop etc and going to sleep a bit
I got a message from Darling who, after a transfert at Narite, he arrived at Detroit
before leaving for S.A
But as here in Moscow airport,
the net was  bad :(
But at least I knew he was fine :)

By the way,
when I went to buy some things,
the cashier,
I had my credit card in the hand,
but the cashier asked me in wish curency I will paye
in russian ,
I though he asked if I wished a bag so me 
"no no"
XD
and him who show me again the different currencies like
" yes yes you will paye" XD
So I show more my credict card,
I say thank you, good bye , 
and him NOTHING !
So un pleasant and did not even speak a bit inglish,
even in russian I did get any thanks or good bye -_- the fuck ? 

When we boarded,
a russian guy checked my passeport, 
and started in russian ...
THE FUCK ?!
I know sometimes people ask me if I am russian/German
( When I reply I am 3/4 spanish they are schoked ._. )
but , .... On my Passeport it's wrote
"FRENCH" ._.
And not more sympatic than the one before ...
So, 
No I will not take a russian lover finally XD
Plus all men drink -_-.
Fortunately my Love does not drink or smoke.


I took the plane a the right time, said good bye and good luck to the german guy
and finally left for Paris !

I arrived a bit in advence but Dad was already  here.
I finally back home,
in packed stuff; 
washed clothes
showered
and finally went back to get girls at school :)
I am back home, 
no reste directly  back work lol
But I think it is better, 
I am a bit sad without Darling
so working and keeping me busy, will help me,
and I will have more time
to meet friends ^^



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire