Meeting with my Friend Sam :)

06~09~2012

Today I will meet my dear friend Samuel !
We met years ago to a Moi-dix-Mois concert, 
he was born in HK but grown up in Paris :)
He came back in HongKong few days ago, moving from Paris.
We tried to meet in Paris but because of our studies and life it was hard :s

Outfit of the day

Went to the restaurent " Little Sheep"
and took all you can eat shabu shabu


It was funny, 
we spoke French ,english cantonese ....
A big melting pot ! lol

If I shared our old mémories with Sam,
especially some moments we had with my ex-friend Laura,
guys spoke about videos games XD


Their musseld are blue o_o

I was totally full !
Went to a shopping mall with
Phone, iPad etc


wanna call during your shower ? XD

Parakeets <3 p="p">

I found a guy who was making 
sweet food.
I got it with rice and seasam  *_*

Got a Cheshire cat charm phone <3 p="p">
Piggy Girl stickers ! <3 p="p">
I know I should grow up for some things ._.

Got the new aghea

New phone Case


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire