3rd day at home

 06~04~2012

I prepared my bag last night before the baby sitting,
for today and go to school.
I worked on my fashion design to show to the teacher ,
but I didnt feel better the morning =_=

Coming back from school,
my brother picked up my package in the mail box,
I got my Kreepsville 666 Dress x)

It fits perfectly on the mannequin.

But less on me,
I got the smallest size,
and yet, it is still too large.
I will fix it when I will have time.
I think I've to "remove" 5-6 cm 

Also, I got my Hime paradize Order  :)

Purfing mask, 
not bad, I will use it one per week and see the result later .

A base which fills the pores of the skin.
I like , even if it's a bit opaque,
seems like if you skin can't breath .
Anyway, I do not need to use it everyday~

White pencil for eyes and lips.


I felt a bit better ( no fever) after being back from
Doctor,  so I washed some
of the wigs I use the most.


During the Fukushima event, I lent a black ( new) wig 
to one of my classemate, she accidentally ( careless )
put white makeup base on =_=
It can happens but it's her behavior I could not hold.
" yes , and ? "
WTF ?!
Fortunately I suceed to clean the wig.

Tomorrow, I asked my daughter Justine to come at home 
and try what I already made for the costume at school.
I still need to fix the coat and I could start to make it with fabrics




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire