I am not dying yet

07~04~2012
Had fever the night 
but took some (many) meds.
The today's challenge was to look "ok" XD


Before Justine arrival , 
I tried the begining of the outfit idea I had for June's convention
Opinions are divided
For me the shape of the second dress matches better with the bonnet
But I like my simple Jesus Diamante dress ...
I'll see later



Because I love so much  that bonnet *_*










My fringe was not nice with me today  ;_;

Finally Justine woke up too late and could not come,
so I got ready to go to Paris a bit, 
I needed air .

Make up of the day.

 
Outfit:
JSK: Angelic Pretty
Bag & Bow: Jesus Diamante
Blouse & Shoes: off brand


 We went to Dad's job and Mom proposed
to go to restaurent.
We went to one of our favorite in the Latin district
Sparno Pizza.

Wines

Pasta con ricotta

Chocolate Icecream and whipped cream

I  quickly drawn it x)
Should make one with more care.

Mom bought me the Tim Burton exhibition's book ^o^/
I want to go, but will wait for Darling, 
we will go together <3

Mom proposed me headphones too
my hearsphones started to die ._.
How to refuse ?!
I am not very fan of Headphones,
so I chosen the less expensive
( they were not as much expensive as others
 because of the "descreet" color XD)

I failed .... Hello Kitty 
Shame on me ~


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire