Paris with Camille

30~04~2012

Bunny loves jewels~


Today, I meet Camille, 
a Chouchoute's friend =D
I aurorized myself to hand out.



Outfit of the day:
Dress: offbrand
waistcoat: Jesus Diamante
Headband: Jesus Diamante
Necklace: Baby the stars shine bright
Chocker: Chocomint
Shoes: Shibuya 109






We went to Baby Paris,
Camille tried a dress, but resisted !! è_é
I unfortunately, "unfortunately" actually,
"needed" socks so ... :p

She had a bit of time front her, so we went to 
the Latin district , bought arabic cakes
and sit in the Cluny museum's park <3

I was glad to be a bit outside and not fron my pattern making
or my laptop working.
Plus, was nice to me Camille again,
she is adorable :) <3

The morning I went to post office
and got the package sent from Darling.
Between his order, I had a present :p
New shoes for  summer~

Underknees socks
Next time I'll get black ones.

I finished the evening working ><


4 commentaires:

  1. Nice Outfit! I like your dress :3
    And the shoes you got are really cute<3

    ..and why do people choose to click "other"???
    >___>

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks dear :)
      Yeah ! Darling knew I wanted new shoes for the summer :p

      why ? Because a slut is comming in my blog and does it XD
      she also commented without my frilly clothes and my darling I was nothing andmy friends were hypocrits and abused me, I should suicide etc,
      i will translate you the comments if you want ( because there are a lot of french mistakes !) we laughed a lot with my "hypocrits " friends XD

      Supprimer
  2. You look so glamorous! Like always, a princess!
    Baby socks are heaven.
    It is always good to get out from under our computers and work! <3 <3

    I would love to bump into you at Baby! <3
    Sydney

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you dear ^////^

    yeah ! I want it in black now XD

    I would love to ! pls messsage me when you want <3

    RépondreSupprimer