Holidays part 9

28~04~2012

Last day in Normandy, 
I decided to walk around.
Much better with fringe.



I wanted to go and rest at church,
but unfortunately there was a wedding >_<
I'll go next time when I will come with hubby.

It is a small church,
but I love it so much *_*
I love to go ove there and sit, listening music.
Usually, there is not a lot of people to disturb you.



Monuments for
soldiers dead during the WW







I had to go back home,
I was totally frozen and it started to rain, and wind.

Hot chocolate
When parents came back, 
we went to the restaurent and had a
snack.


Crêpe with whipped cream 





Mouahah ! I am back on Pupe
I know, it is so childish x)
But I took photos with ChouChoute ! <3


2 commentaires:

  1. The Place look wonderfull & i'm also back on Poupee its childish? - WHO CARES? xD
    As long as were having fun with it<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yeah ! I love that place so much !
    so many memories ^^
    LOL I like the design of pupe clothes x)
    indeed <3

    RépondreSupprimer