Holidays Part 7

26~04~2012

I went to sleep around 5am, 
but still I am not satisfied by the drawings =_=



I went, in urgence to post office,
I was waiting for an order since 3 weeks
and did not get any info about my package from the postman.
I checked on internet " at office"
and already since 15days o_O.
Of course it was too late to go the same day.

Today, I awake early and quickly went to post office,
my package was already in the bag to go back to Japan @_@.
I, fortunately, got it at time.

Jesus Diamante hair clip

Angelic Pretty waistcoat

I did not know "Fred Le Chevalier",
that's the first time I saw an art work from him, 
I like 8D !



The Evening we left to go to Normandy for few days
I am proud, I only needed 1 bag 8D

Town hall

We arrive around  midnight
the appartment was pretty cold ><.

Church

Because the last floor is so quite the night ~
Could admirate the sky, 
was lucky, no clouds *_*


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire