Holidays part 6 - Big Order received.

25~04~2012
I went to sleep at 5am, 
so I am getting a bit tired, 

But this morning  I got my order from Rakuten =D
And I must Thanks Laeticia <3
Mouahaha !!

I did not open my package immediatly, 
I first went to work on pattern making
( yes , no breakfast)
Then lunch at 5pm XD
and finally .....*_*

Jesus Diamante flat shoes, 
for the festival in June, 
I might run everywhere, so easier than 
my tall Jesus Diamante or DreamV hight heels.

Very descreet swimmwear :3
I will be the best to catch on the beach this summer :p

Chocomint Choker,
which looks like JD ones, 
and much less expensive XD

Chocomint bracelet

Jesus Diamante Headband
I did not plan to wear it with my outfit in June, 
but ... I saw it , so ... XD

THE Jesus Diamante bag I wished for so long !
*_*

DreamV Yumetenbo Dresses for summer in Spain 
and China :)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire