Busy & sunny day

 12~04~2012

Was a very busy day.
Before to leave.

We left school earlier ,
to meet the makeup artist who
will do the make up and hair of our model
for the last pre-jury and the final  jury~

We had lunch with Sylvie and Laura, 
I , for the first time, took something with my Menu o_o!!
and I ate EVERYTHING !!
 XD
I should go more often to Mc Do, because anyway , I do not get weight x)



Also, I found  stuff to make the "promotional present"
for the fashion buisness project.

Ducks =D


Got lashes for the makeup


Got 3 flower accessories for the price of 2 x)




Pigeons eating on the window,
they were not affraid ... xD

I went to get the package send by Darling <3
But, once again I did not get any paper telling I received my
package è_é !
Fortunately I had the trackt  number.

 DreamV Yumetenbo shoes, 
unfortunately 0, 23cm too small ><
I will sell them.

Leg warmers <3

DreamV Dress

Going to the makeup school , 
I passed front a video games shop,
and saw the PSVita,
I knew Darling would like it,
so, I bought one for his birthday x)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire