Holidays part 1

14~04~2012

I wished to rest a bit, 
but it would not be reasonable.
So I started to work to finish as soon as possible
the final project.

Earing~


This morning I got my Alchemy Gothic 
order :D
I am so fan of that brand, 
since ...9 years now ?
I love almost 95% of their deisgns..
But I already told it , no ? XD

Ring
Which, for once is small enough for me!


In the afternoon, 
We went with my parents to choose a washing machine
( I could not live without washing machine ><)
and as usual with Mom, 
We bought more than we planed =3



Web cam baby phone =D
I want one when I will have kids :)

Clever design, 
can see when your bread is burning XD

Pop Corn machine !*_*
I love the retro design.

Which one ?!

Also, with Dad,
We checked the tiling for 
walls and floor 


For such things, 
I would like something simple.



Darling sent me these interior designs , 
I do live it too.

Gothique Baroque

I actually love the opposites ._.
Tacky, kitch and bling bling things
but black and simple, gothic, things too.


Piggy & Koala =D
I found that image on wed,
it's cute.


I made that bow at school, 
It is a bit too long, 
but rabbit is lovely with , 
isn't it ? :D


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire