Melting pot

3-6~04~2012

I caught a cold, last Saturday XD
I thought it will be 2-3 days, but it finally got worst.
" LOL ! But with a "rhinopharyngitis" my poor, 
you have to wait for 10 days , at least"
Are you joking Doc ?! o_O
Well, it is my fate  ^^"
I did not finish my advent calendar o_o


I am staying at home,
working half on pattern making
half on fashion design,
I wished to rest and sleep more, 
but because of running nose and cough, 
impossible , 
so I get up early.

Between work "sessions"

I checked the web , a litte bit.
Unfortunately I am weak , and did some shopping.
I needed to confort myself :p




Kreepsville 666 Skeleton dress
Because I never lost my gothic part :p


Passed on DreamV-Yumentenbo
and ordered  2 long dresses and a swimmwear
to flirt on the beach next July in Spain =D

As I said in a previous post,
Sometimes, Jesus Diamante is too much expensive 
for the low quality.
Then , when I saw the collar and the bracelet
on Chocomint shop, I jumped on x)


It will fit with the outfit for the convention in July =D



Even got a present from Mom =3

And, as soon it's Easter,
we got Chocolate Bunny

I had a baby sitting the evening  last Thursday,
I was not feeling well, but better than the mornings
I worked on fashion design with the dog Fidji next to me =D




I ate it , totally ._.
But was good enough !
Darling bought me one too ... But but ! XD
I told him he should not  ><
A card is good enought, I do not really like food .

The new hobby of our rabbit, 
jump on chairs ....


2 commentaires:

  1. Haha you ate all the Choco Bunny but didnt finished your Advent calendar? xD
    But i hope you feel better know you sure get often sick :/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. indeed XDXD
      thanks! Im a bit better ^^ but still running nose ><

      Supprimer