Day in Spain: 6

24~07~2013


Starting the day with a cake full of " nata"
My favorites *_*.



I had to go and run on the morning after that XD

Cows
Unfortunately, it was already hot, 
and the working out at that time has been much harder.

I "succeed" but I won't do it again.
I will just do it on the evening, on the sunset-night.
Really too hot XD
so bad results

Reading my magazine about the children in the antic rome-greece.
This, is a baby bottle 8D

on the afternoon, 
go to catellò d'empùries.


Always with class 8D
( More or less .... But more of less .)
Flock of Sheeps

The "old" bridge

It has been renovated few years ago.

My favorite church in Spain :p
with the flag of the Cataluña

The public  lights system  in the streets in Cataluña, 
it explain some things ....
Mouarf XD
Seriously, it gives an  typical side of the village

We are in "Spain"

Ice cream after efforts.

One of the most beautiful door in the Village

A porch

my favorite shop *_*
each year I go there and buy a sword XD

How beautiful is is *_*.

The sellers are really kind , 
and we always spend time here speaking XD

CHUUUURCH !! <3 p="">
Arab-style house <3 p="">
Bell & clock up the Church tower.

Church's porch.

Art & sunset

Butchery
Secon snack 8D

Distance of today by bike~




Red  full moon è_é

Working out tonight with Dad again
Streching, 
but it is really hard,
my aches are stronger and stronger XD
It is reallly hard to walk or run, 
but I cannot give up.


We played as kids with Dad ....

I hurt myself doing that ,
as usual.....

yeah è_é 











Tonight's way~



Bunny-chouuuu <3 br="">turned into were-rabbit, with red eyes XD
Or into a cyborg ...

Today's purchases,
I am obssessed with flower prints ....
I know I told it many times already -_-

Aragon's "knife" *_*


Present from Mom,
perfume bottle <3 br="">Because I am a princess 8D
So I deserve it 8D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire