Spain: Day 1 - Shopping

19~07~2013
GOOD MORNING !!!!
* Giggles*
Ok ! I am crazy, crazy about Spain.
I love my family's country so much <3 br="">I wait for it every years.


Went to Montserrat's supermarket.
As ususal they have so goodie of the current trends, 
some we do not have in france.

I told you ! They have what we do not ! XD

I did not buy but I sould  ><
Would be amazing for cupcakes

Want your baby to become a "kikoo lol" ?!
Buy her a full Hello Kitty set !

Bratz !! *_*
I was so fan of them before !
These are cool too .... But I must resist .

It looks like Harry Potter style ...


Must .... resist ...;><
Or just have the same for myself 8D


On the afternoon , we went back to Figuéres,.

The best sandwich ever !
With tomatoes , olive oil and ham... 
Pfft pfft , a pure happiness .

I passed to one of my favorite shop, 
where the sell some gothic and metal stuff :p
I found some new Favole goodies.


For school of course !


At the same shop I also found the Sons of Anarchy T-shirt 8D
My Dad has the same, and he offered me this one :p
As lolitas say: WE WILL TWINN ! XD


My other favorite shop: the CD's shop !!
They have AMAZING music !!!!
Mom offered me the Nighwish CD * tears of joy*




I needed some jewels ... :p


Yes it is a need :p


Sunset <3 p="">

Hello friend 8D
I like the spanish lezards XD
they are so cute <3 br="">When I was little, I caught them ... Poor things ^^"

I started my traning , 
the reply of my 3DS ....
" Morning Koala " wtf -_-


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire