Holidays: Sleepless night

28~07~2013
I went to sleep around 2am,
but around 4am, Darling messaged me.
We spoken a lot so at 6;30am I decided to take my breakfast on the terace,
watching the sunrise with...

...The rabbit who came for some food.

Healthy breakfast for a long day, 
reading the Roman Mysteries and speaking with Hubby.



Bunny stayed


In case he could have more food ...


The sky was beautiful and the sun still gentle at 6;30am

Only 24°c


Around 8am, it was getting warmer


After the breakfast, 
I continued to draw my crest.
And added more things :s



It has been a calm day; going to the beach 
and on the evening, 
I went to run alone, as the day was still clear.


I passed by the wildlife park

rested a bit at the observatory for birds



On the way, had a snack ...
Comme le dit Merlin dans Kaamelott, Je m'en ferais péter le bide >_<

Sunset

It changes to run on this kind of road ...

This way seems strange, 
you know , a lottle bit like in the Disney's Beauty and the Beast,
when the Dad is going to the fair, and decide to choose the darkest road ....

<3 p="">
The RIGHT way !
the other was not the good one.
Plus, when I turnet back, 
I saw a big black dog ....
I scared myself, because immediatly
I thought about the Sinistros, in Harry Potter and other legends....
I am not a rational personn -_-


MORE MORE * kyaaaa*
Beautiful flowers climbing on the tree

My new buddy

Finished the turn at the beach

The water was clear and fresh <3 p="">
An other new buddy x)

That's what happens when I loose myself -_-""
On the green it's when i was getting blackberries and was eating them XD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire