Spain day .. I do not remember

26~07~2013


37°c *o*
What a paradise~

Today, I booked the hotel.
Fortunately I still have my booking app on iPad since China . lol
I chosen the cheapest, which is also the closest to the venue's place and train station !
I am blessed.
It is a 4 stars ...

They even have a small SPA
*Dances*

I checked the biggest city next Vila-Seca, 
Which is Tarragona:
they have roman ruins *_______*
I MUST GO !!
This trip is gonna be wonderful.
Concert , alone, ancient ruins....
Fuck Yeah !

Dragon Fly ~


Letters time.

After writing, 
I went to the beach, to listen , intensly spanish metal
especially animal solitario de Leo.
I study before the D-Day .
Plus, I learn improve my spanish.

My beach towel rocks è_é.
Imagine it, with the owner wearing cute and frilly swimmwear ...


I wrote to the organizer of the venue;
to ask about the atmoshphere etc, 
there their reply ;
" If you come alone, you will make friends"
Lol of course, they will not tell , I might be attacked or rape by drunk people XD
But, we will see,
maybe spanish metal concerts are ... Less violent that those in france ._.

Working out~




Till the sunset
PONIESSSS 8D
( I know , Horses ...)

Empty beach





On the evening, at this place , many people come for fishing...
Since I am small,
I always wondered if they catch something....
I rather caught crabs when kid,
I was good at it ....
and even more to attract octopus -_-

How romantic it is ...
I should bring baby rabbit next time 8D


1 commentaire:

  1. So sweet ^^ SPA!! I've never been to one but would love to one day!!!!!!



    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer