Spain Day :5

23~07~2013

Lazy morning at beach.

Darling wished a photo of I in swimwear ...;
Well, here we go; 
but I look like a little pig, literally XD
I need to reduce hips 

How plesant to have sun everyday
*lying as a lezard*

Today's make up.

New interview of Leo !
Of course, it is only to practice spanish ... :p

The view.

Tonight I  went to run with dad... On bike XD
No Sons of Anarchy TT-shirt tonight,
changed for Hubby's one :p

Near our place, we have some "machines"
to do sport.

I do not sweat a lot , but tonight it was harder XD
I start to feel my members being more straight, 
I am going to have aches XD
Lost only 151kcal .... 


Fire in the sky~
Away, the Mordor is watching you~
MOUHAHAHA !!!!

* Ok , shut up*


2 commentaires:

  1. Lovely photo's I'd love to visit Spain one day ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. If you can you should !! It is a very lovely country with a lot of art , traditions , culture, nice people and good food !! 8D

      Supprimer