LEAVING FOR SPAIN

18~07~2013

I am sooooo excited !
My parents left already for spain,
But I had to stay because of Uni registrations T_T
I but at least I fixed my phone case....

I am so happy *_*

I took the train, 
1st class , like a boss 8D

* dancing*

Comfy Comfy
How to start well a jouney :
by an episode of Once Upon A Time 

Then, edit the photos of the Baby's Tea Party

And when you when you finally arrive in the south, 
look at the window to enjoy the landscape.

SEAAAAAAAA <3 p="">
I finally arrived at the station
HELL YEAH : 33°c !!! *_*
My parents were a bit late , they took  2 hitchhikers
to here.


Perpignan is beautiful~

My Parents did not eat , they had lunch,
and I enjoyed my first sorbet of the holidays *_*

We drove to Spain ,
and went to figuéres, to get a spanish sim card.
I would be able to stay in touch with everybody, especially with Hubby.
It is gonna be great holidays 8D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire