Spain Day 2: Beach & City

20~07~2013




Woke up to directly go to the beach 8D


I will inaugurate my new swimmwear set


Ugly photo .... 

Warm sand and Sun ....
I reached the paradise .... Almost.

During the afternoon nap, bunny came to bother me.


We decided to go to the city, 
I dressed accordingly.
I am in holidays, I do some messy coordination 8D


At the city , the current trend is the fish SPA.
I had to try, to see if it really works


It is funny , the lil fishes do not tickle, 
but they are all around you ...I enjoyed lol


At the end, as I did it only once, I cannot tell if my feet were softer or 
in better condition.
Of course they looked better after 15 mins in water XD
But if it was the fiches action or not ...
I let you try x)



I would drive crazy little if I saw this ....
They are cute *_*

Because we all know , piggy are green...

Pur Strawberries juice.


Daddy trying his new iPhone5 ...

Snacks ...
It is my sins during holidays in Spain , 
I take some afternoon snacks every day , almost :s


As I have a full of free time, I decided to run everyday, 
to complete the biking and swimming.

Even during sport, must do it with "class" ...

It was a while I havent touch my bike .
But in paris I do not really enjoy it .


Sunset


The neigbour's kitty

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire