Spain Day: 7 Shopping and planing trip

25~07~2013



Afternoon at Figuéres.




Today's outfit to go to the city 8D

I love my hat *_*

And my fangs :p

 x_x


It's been a moment I have not wore corsets




Currently , my bother is overseas in Canada,
and has some problems with bank.
I am the only one who knows how to properly use skype and FB to contact him
and speak english to contact the canada...
So my parents and bro are stressed and they stress me who only
transfert the messages and news.
PLUS ! As hubby is stressed with his next tour,
he makes me fits è_é !



Next semptemebr I will go back to University so I wish to enjoy my last holidays.

Having a snack,  I saw the news on Leo Jiménez's page:

I check where it will happen, 
and on a whim, I decided to go to this venue !
Hin ...Hin....Hin ....

I checked the closest train station, 
went to the Tourism office, where the girls knew Leo Jiménez too XD
they were very nice , even call the Salou's tourism office to ask some informations.

I went to the Figuéres train station to book my train ticket ...
But we are in SPAIN 8D
and you can not book " Barcelona-Vila seca" here -_- ....
I complained about france ... I should not 8D


A seagul , looking for food .... XD



Who is going to work out with make up and fake lashes ....
MEEEE 8D
No , I am not affraid to be attacked ....

Faster today and less stops

I passed at the CD's shop :p
I found Bara no Seido from Malice Mizer 8D
Incredible isn't it ?!


Mago de Oz
I will discover it, I only know
the song featured Leo Jiménez,
and I LOVE it !

8DDDDDDD
The guy at the shop was super nice
and tried to find the fastest way to order this one for me 8DDD

Got metters of lace at the usual haberdashery
Now the sellers directly advice us, with mom, the stuff wich could interest us XD
I also asked them to go to Vila-Seca, because yes I am a bit affraid to get lost .
Anyway.
I got some meters of lace for my hats,
much cheaper and much more choice than in France,
Really, I do not get with the Bitchy-spanish-slut complained about the prices ...
Maybe on here Palama-Island there is "nothing" but I doubt XD
In Spain, women still sew more than in France currently, 
still more traditions.
( And even... There is something we call "Internet" and where there is a big choice of everything XD
But some are stupids ...
*Bitch mode off* )


Headband to fits some MA*RS outfits

Bunny ears headband XD

"Fibulae" to fix a top

It was the LAST one ... I had to buy it ._. ....
I am not fan ... No ... No >_<


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire