3 days 2

24~08~2013


I am leaving

My father is going to do some renovation works in our bathroom
and I cannot leave without bathroom -_-

So it is a good excuse to finally move,
It was not really planned, so I did it fast.

It starts to be less empty.

I love my sofa è_é !

Empty ... not for long ^^"


My comfy bed <3 p="">
To have the TV in bed it a trap -_-

First dinner in mt new home 8D

Front the Borgiaaaaaassss .
Cesareee  ahhhhh <3 p="">

I must , read ... a bit ..... 50 shades of grey ... Must finish ..... T_T



 Night Night

25~08~2013


Second day at home

Having a vietnamiese tea 

and a butterfly  which was sleeping, yes ...
I though it was dead but no o_O just deeply asleep .....


27~08~2013


Had to come back at my parents place, to get the rest of my clothes.


Birds are  coming at our windows to get some food x)



The designs for my agenda


Done !
But the second part failed XD
I forgot to let it dry !
I must do it again now ....


metting a lovely cat in the street <3 p="">

What i brought back today -_-
It's gonna be a long evening ....





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire