Got fanged a second time and Metting cousin at her job

16~08~2013

 
Today , I have an appointment with my Chikita 
who will come with me for the Father Sebastiaang's one 8D
I am gonne be fanged again.




But on this morning I saw a very sad new on his facebook, 
his siter had a very serious motocycle accident.
Fortunately she is alive !

The Sainte Chapelle in renovation.

Father was at the appointment, 
his sister is now out of danger but got serious damages :s
He adviced us do not , ever, drive motocycle ^^""
I do not even have my driving liscence for car .. So XD

EH !
No ritual mirror this time, 
as I already had it the last time ^^
But father took a photo for his page ;)







Spécial photo for Mommy Eryn <3 p="">


17~08~2013


Today, 
I will meet at her job my cousin Marina 8D
She is working at paris plages, and it's her last days



Lazy to change my outfit XD

On the train

Had to bring back to the shop my lovely iPod ;_;

It was still under guarentee,
so they gave me a new iPod....
But I loved mine T_T



Arrived at the meeting point, 
we ordered icecream and walked along the Seine
 We also have been stalked by a very strange man who holded a dead pigeon ....
So scary !


Finally back home, 
like the rabbit, I will rest x)

Mouarf 8D walked a bit !
with heels please .


At the FNAC, I saw this ;_;
but but must resist ><

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire