3 days

21~08~2013

Need to go to the new appartment to clean a last time before to
definitely move.



I do not really wish to do, again, houseworks XD






Today's outfit


The light was great *_*




And I played like a teen with my phone and new apps....



And rested front Dr. Quinn :p



22~08~2013



Going to Paris with Mom .


We went to my fasther's work and then to chinese restaurent.


Apero

Nems

Spring roll

jasmine tea

lychees


Full moon ~



rabbit's life so hard

I used my tablet again
but oh god ... My laptop is soooo slow -_-


23~08~2013



Today's outfit

Today it's japanese free buffet with wifey 8D



:p


Love these aperos ^^"

Gyozas round 1

salad

salmon for me

Beef and mushroom *_*

We ate a way too much XD
Then we went to paris.
Had to get an agenda for school .

Some renovation works ....

The amazingly bitchy umbrella offered by Evy 8D

A piigy cleaner offered to by Evy <3 p="" thanks="">

Got a receipt book for cupcakes 8D

Gonna change the ugly agenda ><

Felt something under my nightgown ...
I scratched and .... Blood -_-
It was a mosquitoe...

I should go and sleep but that's what I am doing ...
Listening Saratoga x)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire