On the way back

09~08~2013
We are leaving T_T
My heart is SO heavy :(
A part of holidays are gone already, 
and this year I really enjoyed my stay, thanks to the 3G XD
and because I was a bit more free and could do things by myself.
( I really need to pass my driving liscence )


We packed everything, and brought  into the car.
My shoes are new, and painful, 
I am a little savage princess, and I romoved them to continue to bring luggage
barefoot 8D

DONT WANNA LEAVEEEEEE.





Dragonfly <3 p="">

bye Bye T^T

I will not awake with this view and sun anymore for A, very, long year ;_;


We took the road, and drove to Toulouse, 
where se stopped at our friends's place , and met my Grand father.

We  met again Athos the dog 8D
I haven't see him for 3 years , but he reconized me *_*
<3 p="">
Whith HIS newspaper XD

After a snack we left :(

We stoped in the middle of the road 
for my father to rest a bit.


Since few years, they now make the higways's air really attractive.


With some lil exhibition about the region you are, 
activities, games, etc etc 8D
I LOVE to travel by car.

Snack ._.

Where my Dad was born 8D

You can even go to toulouse by boat :o


We drove till the late night,
and arrive in Paris at 1am or something...
Holidays are over for me :(

Serisouly ! I left in spain " el hombre de mi vida" even if does not know it yet :p
( joke okay -_- )

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire