Trip Day 2: Tarragona

02~08~2013

HELLO !!

SO HARD to wake up ;_;


I woke up around 7:30am,
to have the time to get ready and take my breakfast.

I wanted to enjoy the pool before to leave for Tarragona

No one~ everyone is have breakfast... Especially the OBUS's singer ....
Who was looking at me ... :s


Because vampyres are from early morning

 As the singer from OBUS still had his eyes on my I decided to swimm a bit, 
a bit "more" far from him .
But I think it was not a good idea by the pool's angle -_-

But I cannot say no to the morning Sun *_*


It makes me feel bad to think it's my last day here .


Celestial light ...
It has something "divine" no ?
Jesus is near è_é!

Ok ma gueule ! XD

After SPA, I was going back to my room to dress up to leave when 
JESUS IN THE CAR, ready to leave with the other members.

I did something I would NEVER do before, because too shy, 
but hell !
I might regret for not doing it later so ....
Ready to get the bigest shame of my life, I went to them.
On the front, Tony Mero, the death metal voice ( great on stage !)
looked at me with a very weird way, It was between the suprise and the " who the fuck you are ?! What are you doing here ? " XD

Avoiding to look at him, 
I saw a Leo, on the back sits, with a fucking big smile like this one:


wearing his glasses :


plus waving me ,
mix all together ... And imagine the result
( More amazing , you die !)
Back to the reality, 
I thanked them all for their presation on stage last night
( because I am not a bitch who only thanks one guy AND , plus , 
they all were great in live )

As I was in swimmwear, front 5 guys... Plus one who obviously did not appreciate I came here
I quickly said good bye and left.
( They might bitched in my back after XD but no matter)

I got ready and packed my last things.




Simple to go to visit the ruins *o*

An other great point of my hotel was, 
the bus stop at only 200m !
I am blessed~

One thing a bit ... "different" here at Vila-seca, from Paris, 
is you have one stop , for all bus XD
the first wich came, I was gonna go in, as other  people, 
when the driver " I am not going to Tarragona"
O....K ! 8D

The second, as in paris arrived late XD
I asked the driver " Are you going to the Tarragona ruins ? "
" I am going to Tarragona, after ... I do not know, you will see over there"
O.... K²! 8D

Taking the bus out of the bigest cities, in each countries, it's a real adventure.

One way on the bus is fucking more expensive than in Paris XD
BUT ! The bus are much much better !

Arriving at the final stop, at Tarragona, 

I realized, actually there is not one spot in the city with all the ruins centered.
It is a little bit everywhere in the city *_*

I decided to follow the main street, the biggest " rambla" and ... Get lost, and discover things randomly.


EL MAR !! TE AMO MUCHO MUCHO !




The Human Pyramid or " Torre Human" in catalan, 
is a tradition very popular here  and in the french catalan part, also in the basque country.



I had to recharge my phone card, 
I went to a small tourism office, 
where they were very nice, asking if I was from france 
( the proof my spanish accent sucks ! XD)
and indicate me some shops where I could do it.
I finally, by myslef, found a Movistar office x)
I had 3G again 8DD
I am back on the internet world and got connected with my friends in france XD
( and around the world)



Beautiful, although a bit too much modern for me, fountain statues


isn't too cool ?!?! <3 p="">
Shame on me, I do not remember who it is , 
please if someone knows, 
tell me ! Thanks .






Crest/ emblem of Tarragona.

"Gracias por Existir" = Thank you to exist.
I do not know if it was a love declaration, or revendication
but I liked ._.

un Bebe



Strolling in the streets, I found the entrance of the bulwarks.

Old house behind olive trees.

Pillar *_*
I am quite exhilarated by any for of ruins XD

*_*

Roman bulwarks






Cannon to defend the city


Ave Caesare ! 



At that time at least 3 churches, made ​​their bells ringing in the distance.






ATHENA <3 p="">





















Why ... No ... Water T_T I was really hot
and I had no water anymore in my bottle.





Romulus and Remus, 
with the wolf.
The mythology says, 
Romulus has been the funder of Rome
but Remus the one of  Reims, a city in France
has been founded by Remus
But how, if  Remus has been killed by Romulus ( in a version)
or during war ( in an other)
I do not know much about this , but here an article  about it.
(and google translate is you friend if you do not speak french :p)

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

"If you want the peace, get ready for the war"


My latin lessons are far far far, when I read this XD

*_*



How beautiful,
no need words.

Finished !
The guys at the entrence were super nice too and talked a bit x)

I was getting hungry .... and fucking thirsty XD
I found a small "restaurent" near the "remparts"

Was not much, was not delicious, 
but was enough , and I could rest a bit.


I was good to sit a bit, especially when Hubby made a jealousy crisis
because I let a singer to "kiss " me to say hello -_-

I wished I could stay longer to enjoy the city a bit more,
but as I had to go back to Barcelona, to get an other train to figuéres,
after my lil snack I decided to leave.

On the bus, I realized ... There were as some graves along the road o_O
But not only 1 or 2, many more !

I rested in the library of the hotel a bit, 
to call Hubby, and try to calm him down,
and rest a bit before to go to the train Station.
Useless to tell with only 4hours of sleep 
( I was ALONE  in my room, just I came back from concert LATE)
and darling's fit, I was in tears.



So "chic" 8D




The way back was a bit long, 
but without troubles.
I was the heart heavy to leave this little paradise, 
my stay was over, and a part ruined by some "disputes".
But I do not regret my 2 days.
It was amazing, and I got great memories,
the best I had since a while.
For few days, I was back in my teenage period~

My parents came to pick me up, 
my eldest aunt was here already, whe came to spend few days with us :)
Immediatly my parents asked me about my stay and if it was real I spoke with Leo, 
and espacially if i really spoke in spanish XD
Please ... I am not a genius but still .... è_é

What I got at the rembla's stands 8D
I could read in spanish  this book,as I still do not have the Roman mysteries in spanish.



And, 
the masterpiece of my trip :
Por my amiga Flora, 
Gracias por ser tan enkantadora.
( yes the "k" is his way, his signature, to write x) )
For my friend  Flora,
thank you for being so " lovely".
My chiquita, Andrea, translated me in french, 
it's like "enchatress" someone  "radiant" like an "angel".
I do not know what was his mind , and how I shoudl translate it; 
but here an idea ( which might be wrong lol)

Anyway , great trip 8D <3 br="">


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire