Mom's Birthday


07~08~2013


Today is Mom's B-Day,
We got a card with dad going to buy the newspaper .


water calls me ~
So beautiful *_*


Outfit of the day, quite simple,
but obviously too much for some person !

My cousin came for lunch with Lil cousin and hi wife, 
then , we went to Figueres 8DDD



._. Poor birdy ....

San Pere del Pescador Church
I love the tower ._.

With the family 8D
But mu cousin is taking the pix, and my bro is in canada XD

So, when i was walking , many people looked at me weird ....
Many spoke in my back, as if I was a prostitute ! WTF guys è_é.
But fine , I might look like a prostitute because  I have long legs , tall heels and short dress, 
but I am a slut who has class ! 8D
Deal with it è_é !

I like the light ._. ....
To celebrate the Birthday, my cousin invited us at restaurent.

A small one , but really reputed .

I love the deco

We are in an other century ~

Kitchen and Chef !

FOIE GRAS *_*
It was just perfect !

Piglet ;_;
THEY ORDERED A PIGLET !!

but , it tasted good >< shame on me, 
poor baby pig !!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire